We offer nationwide CPD seminars which provide an in depth study of LECA® LWA and its powerful properties within structural and geotechnical applications
Leca® CPD presentation
All Civil Engineers and Architects are required to make a commitment and to maintain and enhance their competence in engineering. We offer nationwide CPD seminars which provide an in depth study of LECA® LWA and its powerful properties within structural and geotechnical applications.
We believe that learning should never stop and neither should your development and your commitment to your career within civil engineering and architecture. The use of LECA® LWA is so vast and encompasses so many facets of civil engineering thanks to its incredible fundamental properties – it is important for all practicing civil engineers and architects to understand and learn about the latest developments, innovations and discoveries for LECA® LWA.
attend our Leca® CPD presentation and learn more
- How LECA® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate has proved to be a critical ingredient to a civil engineering project with relevant key case studies
- How to assess whether LECA® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate has the required properties for your structural or geotechnical project
- How the manufacturers of LECA® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate can provide further recommendations for your engineering project
You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Gain recognised CPD certification with Leca®
- Build professional networks within the field
- Discuss the suitability of LECA® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate for your structural and geotechnical engineering project
- Take away downloadable information, case studies and guides relating to LECA® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate to allow future evaluation.
- Network with potential project partners
- Analyse and understand the diverse and wide array of usage of LECA® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate within structural and geotechnical engineering
- Determine how LECA® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate can be applied to your civil engineering and architectural project
- Understand the scientific and technical study of LECA® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate including key studies and research performed by leading worldwide civil engineers
- Identify opportunities for making significant cost savings on your engineering project through applying LECA® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate to your project
- Develop a stronger understanding of long term sustainability, socioeconomic issues and environmental factors when tackling a civil engineering project
Who should attend this presentation?
- Civil and Structural Engineers and Architects at any career level who want to gain skills in understanding innovative building material
- Engineers working towards Chartered Engineer (CEng); Incorporated Engineer (IEng) or Engineering Technician (EngTech)
- There are no formal entry requirements to gain LECA® CPD certification.
- Book your CPD place now.