Leca® Uno Pre-Mixed Concrete (25L Bags)
Leca® Uno for filling and leveling interior and exterior floors, applied in a single layer - increasing thermal and acoustic improvement of floors.
Suitable for application in new construction and rehabilitation works, in thicknesses from 4 cm.
Mix Leca® Uno with water (5 litres/bag) to obtain a homogeneous mixture with a shiny appearance.
- If you use a continuous mixer, the amount of water must be adjusted to the type of machine.
- Spread the material across the entire area to be filled.
- Level to the desired thickness using a level and regularize with a manual or electric trowel.
- Keep the material moist for the first few hours and create retraction joints, if necessary.
- After drying (24 hours), the material is ready to be covered with ceramic material, natural stone or floating flooring or screed.
- Compressive strength 28 days: ≥5 N/mm2 (5 MPa)
- Flexural strength 28 days: ≥2N/mm2 (2 MPa)
- Fire behaviour: non-combustible (Class A1)
- Hardened density: 1000 kg/m3
- Thermal conductivity (according to EN 1745-2002), ʎ10,dry = 0.30 - 0.32 W/mK
Lightweight concrete applied in a single layer.
Thermal and acoustic improvement of floors.
Suitable for application in new construction and rehabilitation works.
- Allow for 24 hours to set before pedestrian surface mobility.
- Use the contents of each bag at once.
Applied in thicknesses from 4 cm, can be final surface covered without Screed
- natural stone
- floating flooring.
- linoleum, vinyl, laminates
The 25 litre bags weigh are easily portable. There’s no mess, no need for heavy machinery, no heavy lifting and no waste.