Leca® Lightweight Aggregate 10mm - 20mm (Geotechnical Application)
Leca® LWA has been used extensively in structural and geotechnical projects for over 60 years for lightening road and railway embankments, insulating and filling of swimming pool surrounds, reducing pressure within quay extensions, lightweight fill in foundations and behind retaining walls, general load compensation, insulating and lightening pipelines, lightening the load over tunnels and bridge development.
- • 85%* less bulk density
- • 75%* reduction of horizontal earth pressure to retaining structures
- • Reduced settlement periods and increased stability
- • Superb insulating and free drainage properties
- • Resistant to extreme temperatures, moisture and chemical attack
- • 100% inert and contains no harmful substances or gases
- • Requires less vehicles for delivery – up to 70m³ per load
- • Speed of site installation – up to 16 times faster production*
- * on average when compared to traditional fills
Depending on the project requirement and location, we will source the vehicles to best suit the project requirement from Crossrail Compliant to FORS Registered.
- WALKING FLOOR
Could carry up to 70 cubic metres of Leca® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate
- 8 WHEEL RIGID
Could carry up to 25-30 cubic metres of Leca® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate
- ARCTIC TIPPER
Could Carry up to 55 - 60 cubic metres of Leca® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate
- BLOWING VEHICLE
Could Carry up to 55 cubic metres of Leca® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate
- CURTAIN SIDED VEHICLE
Can carry 50L Bags and Bulk Bags of Leca® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate
- FLATBED WITH/ FOR CRANE OFFLOAD
For delivery of 50L bags and bulk bags of Leca® Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate
For more information on your delivery requirements please Contact Us.
* Please note vehicle capacities are approximate and subject to change depending on environmental conditions.